HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE MERMAID TAIL
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Mermaid Tail mold
Edible pink glitter
Light pink and light blue candy melts
Sandwich bags or decorating bags
3 small microwave-safe bowls
3 plastic spoons
1. In three separate small microwave-safe bowl‘s, add a cup of colored candy melt to each separate bowl and microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully pour each color into a separate decorating bag.
3. Place your finger in the edible glitter and rub it inside the mold.
4. Cut a small tip off the bottom of your bag and fill your mermaid tail mold up.
6. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and carefully stretch out your molds to remove.