HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE MERMAID TAIL
Getting ready for a birthday party? Why not to make Mermaids?
Easy step by step recipe from StylishCravings
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Mermaid Tail mold
Edible pink glitter
Light pink and light blue candy melts
Sandwich bags or decorating bags
3 small microwave-safe bowls
3 plastic spoons
1. In three separate small microwave-safe bowl‘s, add a cup of colored candy melt to each separate bowl and microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully pour each color into a separate decorating bag.
3. Place your finger in the edible glitter and rub it inside the mold.
4. Cut a small tip off the bottom of your bag and fill your mermaid tail mold up.
5. Stretch out the mold and carefully pat it on the counter to ensure every little crevice is coated.
6. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and carefully stretch out your molds to remove.